WooCommerce is a very good shop platform based on WordPress but intended rather for smaller businesses. If you are entering the next level in e-commerce, you may want to migrate to Prestashop 1.7, which perfectly meets the needs of medium and larger businesses. We offer comprehensive migration services from WooCommerce to Prestashop 1.7. Be calm, we transfer all possible data.
After migration, we conduct a series of functional tests and we also review the database in terms of data integrity.
Migration from WooCommerce to Prestashop 1.7
– name, status, description, ID
– prices, promotional prices, discounts
– weight, height, length
– shipping classes – conversion to carriers in Prestashop 1.7
– accessories, related products
– tax classes
– meta titles and rewritten urls
– product photos and thumbnails
– rewritten URL
– parent category (category structure)
– category image
Clients with addresses
– name, surname, email
– customer addresses: name, surname, telephone, address 1, address 2, city, postal code, country
– Order ID, date of submission, order status, order summary
– all order details with payment address and shipping address
– list of ordered products – product name, attributes, quantity, price per product, total etc.
– notes from customers for the order
Shipping methods and carriers
All shipping methods and carriers are migrated to Prestashop 1.7 with the same prices and delivery zones, carriers are also correctly linked to orders
Discount coupons are converted to cart rules with the same discount, code and validity
Pages, CMS subpages, blog entries
All pages, subpages are converted into CMS subpages and CMS categories in Prestashop 1.7. As for the blog – WordPress blog entries and categories are also transferable as long as there is a blog module on Prestashop 1.7.
We migrate all SEO data (Meta-title, meta keywords, meta descriptions, rewritten URL) from the 3 most popular SEO plugins for WordPress: Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack and The SEO Framework.